Bear Creek Garden




























Comments

  1. I think the lens on your camera might be "smudged" or a bit dirty. I have had similar issues with my portable cameras (like mobile phone cameras) that are easily touched with fingers and get dirty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I dont have a camera and I regret it very much. These pictures have been clicked with my cell phone. They are not very good. I was there just for my walk yesterday and I couldnt restrain myself from clicking the pics. I will take new photographs whenever I purchase a camera( which I am planning to do in a couple of days).
    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Burden- ਮਨਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਾਂਗ ਰਚਿਤ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਭਾਰ- ਇਕ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਕੈਟ ਦੀ ਗਾਥਾ ਦਾ ਅੰਗਰੇਜੀ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ

ਆਧੁਨਿਕਤਾ, ਬਰਬਰਤਾ, ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕਵਿਤਾ

ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਘਰਸ਼ ਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਖੱਬੇਪੱਖੀ ਚਿੰਤਨ ਦਾ ਸੰਕਟ