Mansarovar

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.

    Please remove my poem from this blog. I no longer want it on the internet. I hope you understand and respect my rqeuest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was you who put it up.
    I never asked you to do it.
    Now you are asking me to remove it, but I won't do it unless you disclose your identity and tell me your real problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please just respect my request. I will not post any more poems on your blog.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will respect your request but at least tell me what it is that compelled you to make such request.

    What has changed in between your posting the poem and now?

    I think you too should respect my request.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is in a compilation of poems that I have written in the past few months. I am considering publishing these and have to ensure that they are not posted anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Burden- ਮਨਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਾਂਗ ਰਚਿਤ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕਹਾਣੀ ਭਾਰ- ਇਕ ਪੁਲਿਸ ਕੈਟ ਦੀ ਗਾਥਾ ਦਾ ਅੰਗਰੇਜੀ ਅਨੁਵਾਦ

ਸਿੱਖ ਸੰਘਰਸ਼ ਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਦੇ ਖੱਬੇਪੱਖੀ ਚਿੰਤਨ ਦਾ ਸੰਕਟ

ਆਧੁਨਿਕਤਾ, ਬਰਬਰਤਾ, ਅਤੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਕਵਿਤਾ